10 Earthy Chic Wedding Ideas You’ll Obsess Over
Trend alert! After much Pinterest perusing, it’s safe to say there’s a huge push toward all things earthy-chic in the bridal world right now. Marble, cement, wood, greenery, agate and colorful geodes are some of the stylish decor choices couples are incorporating into their big day. Which vibe is best for your wedding? That’s for you to decide. But to help out, here are 10 earthy chic options that deserve to be on your Pinterest board.
1. Photo-Worthy Tray: A marble tray is perfect for your wedding day’s detail shots. The rings, invitations and escort cards will look GORG on the classy, natural materials.
2. Subtle Marble: This cake looks like it was cut from the same stone as an ancient Greek statue. But no, it’s just some (incredible) fondant art topped with colorful berries and blooms.
3. Cement Candleholders: Nothing says simple and chic like these cement candleholders surrounded by lush eucalyptus. The gold-dipped wax adds a special touch of elegance.
4. Earthy Table Runner: Is is agate? Is it marble? Either way, you’ll love it! Swirls of pink and gray give this piece of decor a rosy, romantic look. Pair it with bright flowers to complement a textured white tablecloth.
5. Tasteful Tiles: Classy cement decor strikes again — this time in the form of multicolored escort cards. The delicate calligraphy mixed with the industrial tiles leads to a beautiful juxtaposition.
6. Geode Table Numbers: If you’re into crystals and color, this rock display will be perfect for your big day! Geodes can find a place in both boho beach weddings or more formal garden parties. Add mercury glass votives and candlesticks to complete the look.
7. All the Greenery: Garland is one of the most popular floral trends we’ve seen recently — and it’s easy to see why! Greenery is more affordable than large floral displays, but still makes for stunning pictures. Drape it along a beautiful wooden farm table, to play up the earthy element.
8. Terrarium Time: There are few things as elegant and on-trend as the geometric shape of this display. Large terrariums with lush flora make for great centerpieces, while smaller ones with light-weight air plants are perfect for wedding favors.
9. Crystal and Gemstones: Crystals bring both a pop of color and a hint of sparkle to any entrance table. They look amazing paired with elegant square and hexagonal escort cards.
10. Cement Vase: Looking to create a focal point for your ceremony, without building an alter? A simple but elegant cement garden vase is the perfect base for a large floral arrangement. Fill two of these bad boys with flowers and place them a few feet apart. The vases also look breathtaking on worn barrels.