Nail files: which nail file to choose?
There are currently hundreds of different nail file models on the market, in all sizes, all formats, and in all kinds of different materials. It is therefore difficult to choose your nail file in all this profusion of offers. But do you know which nail file to choose? The Maryton nail supply will elaborate in the following article.
Some types of nail files:
- The cardboard nail file: this is the most common nail file on the market. It is generally with a thick grain on one side to give shape to the nail and a thinner side to finish it off.
- The glass nail file: its grain is generally finer, it is easily maintained by passing it under water. Unfortunately the grain quickly detaches from the glass if the nail file is not of good quality!
- The metal nail file: it is strongly discouraged for filing natural nails. She is far too harsh and aggressive for them. Regular use on the natural nail risks splitting or splitting the nail plate.
The different forms of nail file:
- The straight nail file: Classic among nail files, it is the model found in all ladies’ bags.
- The “banana” nail file: its rounded shape makes it easier to file the nail along the cuticle without hurting it.
- The “half moon” nail file: it has the same use as the “banana” nail file. But because of its shape it fits much better in the hand of the nail stylist.
Read also: Why Invest In An Electric Nail Drill?