2 Techniques to remove glitter nail polish
The glittery varnish is nevertheless ultra-resistant, so it is often painful to remove it from the nails. However, with simple tips and techniques, it is possible to remove glitter nail polish without damaging your nails. In this article, your expert nail supplier Maryton will give you ideas.
1. The papillote technique
This is the best way to gently remove your glitter polish from your nails. Soak a piece of cotton with solvent, and place it on a nail. Wrapping your finger in a square of aluminum foil to make a papillote. Leave for 5 mins. Then remove the papillotes. You find that your nails are flawless and undamaged. Finally, wash your hands thoroughly to remove all traces of nail polish remover.
2. The “second layer” technique
In this technique, it is necessary to proceed nail by nail:
- Apply a generous layer of clear varnish to one nail, over the glitter varnish. Wait a few seconds. Soak a cotton ball in nail polish remover, press on the nail to be cleaned and pull the cotton ball towards you.
- This method removes excess glitter, as the clear coat will have softened it. Then, clean the rest of the nail as with a classic polish.
3. Tips to avoid damaging your nails
- If some stubborn glitter remains stuck to the nail, buff the surface with a white pumice block. Do it gently, so as not to attack the surface of the nail.
- Apply a nourishing hand cream, before moisturizing them with cuticle oil. Gently massage the fingertips.
- Leave your nails bare without varnish, at least a week before applying a new varnish. This will prevent them from yellowing and splitting.
We hope you enjoy this article! In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure supplies! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.
Read also: Have strong nails naturally