Catalysis of UV gels and semi-permanent varnishes with an LED lamp
The catalysis of UV gels and semi-permanent varnishes with an LED lamp requires that it has sufficient power for optimal polymerization. In this article, your expert nail supplier Maryton will give you ideas.
First of all, it is good to check the power of the LED UV manicure lamp that you want to acquire. There are many UV or LED lamps that don’t have the qualities required to obtain good results as a nail technician. These underpowered lamps will thus consume more energy than they redistribute.
In order not to make a mistake in the purchase of your first nail lamp, it is therefore extremely important to respect two fundamental criteria.
The number of LEDs
- The first is knowing how many LEDs your nail dryer has.
- The number of diodes will be a selection criterion since it will allow the UV light to be diffused over the entire tunnel.
The power of the lamp
- The second criterion is based on the power of the UV LED lamp.
- It is equally likely that some gels will not catalyze at all if the lamp lacks power.
- By opting for an LED lamp of at least 48 Watts, you will ensure that you obtain a rapid and uniform catalyzation of the gel nails.
In order to get high quality manicure supplies at low prices, I suggest you visit our website!