How to achieve a perfect nail art effect?
As we all know, a perfect nail art capture and reflect light at every opportunity, delivering a stunning result that will take your manicure to the next level. Looking for that eye-catching nail art effect? This blog will give you answer.
The tips for a perfect nail art:
1. Use nail file and nail buffer to file and buff nails for a clean and dry surface.
2. Apply base coat and cure under UV/LED lamp for 60-90 seconds.
3. Apply one coat for a semi-sheer result or two coats for full coverage.
4. Cure under UV/LED lamp for 60-90 seconds each coat.
5. Apply a thin layer of Top Coat and cure under UV/LED lamp for 60-120 seconds.
We hope you liked this article and that it will inspire you for future! It is essential to invest in suitable manicure kit. For this, our site is full of ideas and products perfectly suited to this use.
Read also: How to clean nail art stamping?