What is the essential equipment for nail technician?
Nail beauty professionals need to have certain equipment to work in the nail salon. Do you know what is the essential equipment for nail technician? In this article, your nail supply expert Maryton will explain to you.
Here is the list of essential equipment:
- A UV lamp: It hardens gels and permanent varnishes and also catalyzes faster drying of fingers.
- Cuticle pushers: Essential for cleaning dead skin that is usually found around the nail.
- Emollient water: Its particularity is that it moisturizes and softens the cuticles.
- Cuticle oil: This oil has the function of nourishing but also moisturizing the cuticles and strengthening the root of the nails.
- A fine-grained and medium-grained file: These files offer the possibility of giving a nice shape to the natural nails and of filing the different materials used for the nails.
- A buffing block: It can not only smooth the nail surface, but also enhance the adhesion of varnish.
OK! I believe you have know the essential equipment for nail technician. In addition, I advise you to invest in a complete professional manicure kit to start your manicure!
Read also: Stickers for nail: a real time-saving!