How to do French manicure with polygel?
As we all know, it is quite possible to do French manicure with polygel. In this article, your nail supply expert Maryton will tell you how to do French manicure with polygel.
Here are the steps needed to do this:
1. Apply the polygel as already indicated in the application step.
2. Use pink colored acrylic gel to apply to the nails with the brush. Run under catalyst for 30 seconds.
3. Next, apply a very small ball of white gel on the end of the nails. Distribute with a brush then work the gel by pressing it delicately. Bring some white to the pink part so that you get a nicely rounded arch of the nails.
4. Once the white gel is well distributed, catalyze under an LED lamp for 30 seconds. Once out, file the nails on the sides and ends to refine the edges a bit. Also file the top of the nail to smooth the gel.
5. Finish the application by adding top coat to bring shine and protection to the French manicure.
OK! I believe you have know how to do French manicure with polygel. In addition, I advise you to invest in a complete professional manicure kit to care for your nails!