How to be a Baby Boomer without missing out?
Ready to achieve the most sublime natural manicure of all time? Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will tell you 2 techniques to achieve baby boomers in this article. Follow the guide!
1) Baby Boomer nail on natural nails (semi-permanent varnish)
Start by pushing back the cuticles and filing the nails to achieve the expected shape. Then, apply 2 coats of nude varnish on all the nails. Let dry and degrease the nails. Take a little white gel paint using a sponge and lightly tap the end of the nail to whiten it. Repeat the manipulation a second time, and stop only at a quarter of the nail. Finish off your baby boomer by applying a top coat.
2) Trendy Baby Boomer manicure on gel extensions
Do you use gel extensions for your nails? Proceed as follows:
1. Disinfect your nails and prepare them for manicure.
2. Using your pink builder gel, place the stencils on the tip of your finger.
3. Apply your gel from the middle to the tip and the cuticles to create the desired nail shape and produce a nice domed effect.
4. Finally, use a white gel and stamper to create the baby boomer gradient at the tips of the nails.
5. Finish with a shiny top coat to enhance the work.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure supplies to care for your nails!
Read also: What Is The Baby Boomer Nail?