Nail polish colors for black skin
Do you have dark skin? Lucky you! Almost all nail polish colors suit you, warm colors as well as cool colors. Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will taking you on a deep dive to find out which colors will show off your hands the most.
They look great on you. They bring chic and softness to your nails. On top of that, the rendering is lovely, because they reinforce the depth of your skin color. Turn in particular to pastel green or mint varnish. These colors go very well on short nails.
The dark colors
Dark shades may scare you off at first, but they enhance your manicure and add sophistication. Think in particular of brown or copper shades. In winter, you can turn to dark purples and other tones that tend towards purple and plum.
Other nail polishes that sublimate dark skin
Finally, some other safe bets:
1. Coral pink: it highlights the coppery nuances of your skin, don’t hesitate to go for syrup, pomegranate or raspberry shades.
2. Dark orange: this warmer shade enhances the tanned effect of your skin.
3. Orange-red: red is particularly suitable for dark skin. In summer, choose it in an orange-red shade to bring more warmth to your manicure and give you a healthy glow.
4. Neon green: it makes your look more dynamic.
5. Lime green: it illuminates your skin, but rather wear it on short nails to avoid the too much effect.
6. Cargo green: this color brings a lot of subtlety to your manicure. Prefer a warm shade preferably.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails!
Leave a Reply