How to apply pigments on the nails?
The advantage of nail pigments is that they can be applied to almost any material: UV gel, semi-permanent varnish, resin or even polygel. In addition, there are different colors. Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will reveal how to apply pigments on the nails. Just keep reading!
Let’s see how to apply chrome powder on the nails:
1. Apply a coat of base coat, then two coats of the nail polish of your choice.
2. Once the varnish is dry, you can apply a chrome powder base.
3. Now is the time to apply your powder. Take some using your brush and rub in small circular movements over the entire nail so that the pigments reveal their full potential.
4. Finalize your manicure by applying a top coat.
5. Remove excess powder if needed.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails!