What is a pedicure?
A real summer trend when it comes to moving mostly with bare feet, so girls, it’s time for a pedicure. In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you answers. Just keep reading!
A pedicure is an aesthetic treatment of the feet and toenails. As with the manicure, it can be done at home or in a beauty salon by a beautician or by a nail technician. It generally includes several steps, which we will detail below.
The steps of a pedicure
1. Cleaning feet and toenails.
2. Filing and shaping of toenails using a nail file.
3. Pushes back and cuts cuticles.
4. Toenail polishing.
5. Exfoliation and hydration of the skin of the feet.
6. Application of a protective base.
7. Nail polish on toenails.
8. Application of a top coat to protect the color.
The benefits of a pedicure
1. Maintaining healthy feet and toenails.
2. Improves the appearance of the feet.
3. Promotes relaxation and well-being.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional pedicure kits to care for your nails!